Helping Families to Find Positive, Long-Term Solutions – (817) 645-6600
At the Law Office of Robert E. Luttrell, we recognize that you understand your family's unique dynamic, needs, and goals better than we ever could. What we can do is provide you with insight into Texas family law. As we spend time hearing from you and getting to know you, our Cleburne family lawyer can help you navigate the legal system to achieve results you need and deserve.
Robert Luttrell has more than 20 years of proven, trial-tested experience to help you find solutions for:
- Divorce, including contested and uncontested divorce, high-asset divorce, and issues relating to spousal support and alimony.
- Child Support, including establishing and modifying support orders for mothers and fathers.
- Relocation for parents who are relocating with a child or the parent who wants to contest a relocation request.
- Child Custody and Visitation schedules that are fair to both parents and in the child's best interests.
- Property Division, including calcuation and equitably diving marital assets and debts.
- Modification and enforcement of custody orders, support orders, and other issues.
Our goal is to make the legal process as smooth for you as possible, helping you find cost-effective, swift results so you can successfully move forward. This means our Cleburne family law attorney can help you build a tailored strategy for the here and now, a legal strategy that can help you reach a satisfactory solution for the long term. Our law firm is ready with the upfront, honest advice you need to help you know what to expect and to be prepared. We will work tirelessly for you to help you secure the best results possible.
Call (817) 645-6600 or use our online form to request your free initial consultation with a trusted Johnson County family lawyer.